Schaerer Coffee Art C
The Schaerer Coffee Art C offers freshly ground and
brewed coffee on demand, both hot and cold. The
machine‘s brewing technology is fundamentally different
than other so-called bean-to-cup machines because it
does not utilize fractional packaging or other substitutes
but instead features integrated grinders and is
preprogrammed to brew consistently to your flavor
profile in one step every time.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Schaerer Coffee Art C
Leading the Bean-to-Cup Coffee Revolution
- Fresh hot and iced coffee on demand
- Every brew cycle is consistent and ground straight from whole beans
- Up to 70-80 beverages per hour (16oz)
- Reduce waste and labor
- Easy to operate and clean
Ideal for hotels, restaurants, fast casual restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops & convenience stores
- Fresh hot and iced coffee on demand at the push of a button.
- Real iced coffee without sacrificing taste (no melting of ice or dilution).
- Every brew cycle is consistent and ground straight from the bean for unsurpassed freshness, aroma and taste.
- Speed – Faster than a traditional drip brewer without recovery time (64oz carafe).
- Reduce waste – There’s no need to hold coffee anymore.
- Save energy – Unlike drip coffee makers, there’s no need to heat and maintain large quantities of water in reserve.
- Less labor – Avoid all the handling and maintenance required with drip coffee makers.
- Simple and intuitive user interface, ideal for self-serve and staff operated environments.
- Supports multiple bean types.
- Easy-to-follow animated cleaning instructions.
- Aesthetic design for high visibility concepts.
- 70-80 beverages per hour (16oz)
- Up to three hoppers with dedicated grinders each hold up to 2.2 lbs.
- Dosage, volume, pre-infusion and bypass settings are programmable for each beverage selection.
- Up to 80 programmable options.
- 208V, 20 Amperes
- NEMA L6-20R Receptacle
- 17" (W) x 22" (D) x 28" (H)
We deliver and install Schaerer Espresso Machines all across Canada. We specialize in Global and National Chain Accounts and can rollout a large scale Coffee Project in a short time frame thanks to our dedicate Schaerer Service Network.
We can coordinate and implement managed preventative maintenance programs for all your sites.
We have one of the largest Schaerer Spare Parts Depot in Canada.